Renishaw probe systems are available in a wide variety of types to enable a best match for a particular application.
- PH10 – The range comprises three PH10 models, each of which can carry a range of probes and extensions and can be orientated in 720 repeatable positions, giving access to the most difficult-to-reach workpiece features.
- PH20 – Allow measurement points to be taken by moving only the head rather than the CMM structure. Using only the rapid rotary motion of the head, points can be taken faster, and with improved accuracy and repeatability.
“Use Your Head” PH20 Demo Video
- SP25m – 25 mm diameter scanning probe with scanning and touch-trigger modules
- SP 600 – High-performance inspection, digitising and profile scanning
- SP80 – Quill-mounted scanning probe providing class-leading performance with long styli